Springer, Max. (2019). "Nonlinear Dynamics of the Rock-Paper-Scissors Game with General Mutations" Cornell Math Department.
- B.A. in Mathematics, Cornell University, 2019
- June 2019 - Present: Postgraduate Research Associate
- Yale University - School of Medicine
- Field: Computational Neuroscience - Focus on Epilepsy & Consciousness
- Supervisor: Hal Blumenfeld
- August 2018 - May 2019: Supervised Research
- Cornell University - Department of Mathematics
- Field: Nonlinear Dynamics - Focus on Evolutionary Game Theory
- Supervisor: Steven Strogatz
- May 2018 - August 2018: Research Intern
- National Institutes of Health - National Cancer Institute
- Field: Nonlinear Dynamics & Mathematical Biology - Focus on Cellular Dynamics
- Supervisor: Orit Lavi
The pulse: transient fMRI signal increases in subcortical arousal systems during transitions in attention.
Rong Li, Jun Hwan Ryu, Peter Vincent, Max Springer, Dan Kluger, Erik A. Levinsohn, Yu Chen, Huafu Chen and Hal Blumenfeld. (2021). "The pulse: transient fMRI signal increases in subcortical arousal systems during transitions in attention." Neuroimage, in press.
Driving Safety in Patients with Generalized SWD but No Clinical Seizures: Evaluation with a Realistic Driving Simulator
Poster Presentation at American Epilepsy Society 2019, Baltimore, MD
Poster Presentation at American Epilepsy Society 2020, Seattle, WA